Carefully selected oils give the skin a youthful glow while infusing the skin with antioxidants and nourishing hydration. A blend of Marula, Prickly Pear, and Evening Primrose oils combine to feed the skin with beneficial fatty acids, defend against free radical damage, and increase firmness and elasticity, This oil leaves the skin soft and silky with a renewed appearance and texture.
Skin Type: normal / dry / sensitive
Directions: Apply 1-5 drops to clean skin. We recommend starting with 3 drops and then adjust by using more or less as needed. Face Oils generally absorb best when the skin is damp. For enhanced results use a face mist before applying and/or blend with one of our Face Elixirs.
- Marula Oil – Rich in essential fatty acids: Omega 9 (oleic) and Omega 6 (linoleic) that deeply hydrate and reduce redness while nourishing, healing, moisturizing and improving skin elasticity.
- Prickly Pear Seed Oil – Extremely rich in Vitamin E, which neutralizes free radicals in the skin. The high fatty acid content plumps the skin, reducing wrinkles and adding firmness.
- Schisandra Co2 – Packed with antioxidants including key vitamins C and E. Schisandra’s strong astringent qualities enable the skin to hold in moisture for more fullness and beauty.
Ingredients: Argania Spinosa (Argan) Kernel Oil, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Sclerocarya Birrea (Marula) Seed Oil, Opuntia Ficus Indica (Prickly Pear) Seed Oil, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil, Olive Squalane, Sambucus Nigra (Elderberry) Fruit Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Ribes Nigrum (Black Currant) Fruit Extract, Schisandra Sphenanthera Fruit Extract, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit Extract, Rosa Centifolia Flower Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E)
Why We Love It:
- The number of drops you use on your skin will change from season to season, depending on your skin’s current condition.
- Face Oils absorb best when the skin is damp. For enhanced results, blend with one the Om Organics Age Defying Face Elixir.
- Our Signature Protocol: For superior nourishment, we recommend blending a dime size of Elixir with a few drops of Face Oil.